Too Faced Foundation Perfect Nude Review
Today I will be reviewing the foundation I use.
I have in the shade "Perfect Nude".
This is my very first foundation, and I bought it almost a year ago.
Before I talk about the actual product, I want to say that I really love the packaging!
It's so pretty and I love how the bottle is not in the traditional cylindrical or rectangular shaped container.
I usually don't wear full face foundation. I mainly use this foundation as a concealer. I usually apply it on my dark circles alone or after concealer.
The consistency is quite watery so it glides on really easily. I prefer using my fingers, but you can just a brush or sponge if you like!
I would say the coverage is medium to light. It's perfect if you want to even out your skin tone or to cover up the redness. By the way, a little goes a long way. I accidentally poured too much out on my hand so I wiped a bit off with tissue before I blended it a bit on the picture below.
So to make it easier to decipher the pros & cons, here is a list!
- Lightweight - Does not feel like you are wearing anything on your face
- Fragrance - I really love how it smells. It does not smell like typical makeup, and the fragrance fades so you are not stuck with smelling like your foundation if that's something you don't like.
- Contains Vitamins A, C, and E which are great for the skin
- Easy to blend
- No pump - There won't be any wasted product stuck in the pump
- No pump - It is also a con because it can be a little unhygienic and sometime you can accidentally pour too much.
Overall, I love this foundation! It makes my skin looks flawless when I wear the product full-faced, and it is the perfect shade for me. I will definitely recommend this foundation if you are looking for something lightweight and water-based which is perfect for people who has normal to dry skin.
Hope you like this post!
Also, don't forget that I will be hosting a giveaway when I reach a certain amount of followers. Please check out my side bar for more info.