Sweater Weather Tag2:05 PM
I've been seeing this tag a lot on youtube so I decided to do one as a blog post instead.
1. Favorite candle scent?
- I don't own much scented candles. The only one I own is this strawberry scented one that I never burn until now. I've had it for about 2-3 years.
- It's hard to choose because I love drinking all of these during the fall, but if I really have to then COFFEE!
- One year when I was younger, my cousins, siblings and I went trick-or-treating for Halloween. We all dressed up and went around each other's neighborhoods. I remembered this one house that had a bunch of scary Halloween decors on the yard and smoke everywhere! There was organ music playing, witches laughing, and everything you can think of when someone says "Halloween". The little me in my costume (I don't remember what I was, but probably a "princess") was walking up to the door step to get my candy from the scary-looking man and on my way back a GIANT spider fell right in front of me which of course made me scream LOL. My uncle which saw the whole thing happened laughed, and I ended up laughing because I was embarrassed and it was such a good prank. I'm not afraid of spiders by the way. It was the best Halloween ever. I also believe it was the Halloween that we got the most candy.
- For year long trend - definitely winged eyeliner, but for the fall/winter - dark lips FTW.
- FOODS! Baked goods and coffee smells especially wonderful during the fall/winter.
- Mashed popopos! (potatoes)
- Crazy. It's freezing one day and hot the next.
- Definitely this sweater I got from the first year I volunteered at a Christmas parade. I always throw it on at home because it's so cozy and oversized.
- Anything dark. My favs are ones that look black in certain lighting, but it actually have a tint of color.
- Jumping in leaf piles for sure! I don't know about you, but I love stepping on crunchy leaves on the sidewalks. I would sometime go out of my way to step on one HAHA. Maybe it's a bad habit, but I just love it!
- SUCH A HARD CHOICE. If I really have to choose then skinny jeans.
- I think it's pretty obvious for those that know me - COMBAT BOOTS.
- No. I think the only pumpkin spice that taste good is the Starbucks one.
- OMG this is one of the other reasons why I love fall. All of my favorite TV shows come back. I love New Girl, Mindy Project, Dads, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, GLEE, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, and Two and a Half Men.
- I don't have any to be honest.
Hope you guys like this tag!
I really don't know who to tag so if you want to do it feel free to! Comment below if you do so I can check it out.
Also, don't forget that I will be hosting a giveaway when I reach a certain amount of followers. Please check out my side bar for more info.