[DIY]: How to make paper roses
Today I have a DIY.
I have been planning on making this for the longest time, but I never really got the chance to due to various reasons, but here it is today!
The things you need are:
- paper (newspaper, magazine, construction paper, tissue paper, etc)
- glue (elmer's glue, glue stick, hot glue, etc.)
- [optional]: tweezers and bobby pin
1. First, take your paper and divide it up into rectangles/squares.
2. Cut it into a circle. It does not have to be a perfect circle.
3. Cut out a spiral. If you need to you can draw it first then cut. I just free-hand it.
4. Take the end and start rolling it up like so.
5. When you are done, it should look something like this.
6. Then, take the glue and apply it on the "center". Sometimes it gets tricky so a bobby pin will be helpful to temporarily hold the rolled up section down to prevent it from unraveling.
7. This step is optional, but since I am a perfectionist I like to use tweezers to position how I want the center to look.
8. Wala!~ You're done!
You can make a bunch and use it to decorate anything you would like. Just have fun with it!
Hope you guys like this DIY!
Also, don't forget that I will be hosting a giveaway when I reach a certain amount of followers. Please check out my side bar for more info.