Fawn Makeup Tutorial
Hey guys! Back with a new makeup tutorial. Today I'll be showing you guys how to do this look that's been going around that I thought it'll be fun to do. :)
This actually reminded me back in middle school when my art teacher said that I looked like a deer haha good times~ so let's get started!
1. Apply concealer to cover up dark circles or any dark spots.
This is how it looks when I applied it to both eyes.
2. Apply eye primer so it can last longer, but most importantly for this tutorial to make the eyeshadow more vibrant.
4. Take a white pencil liner and apply it all over the rest of the eye area.
Also, apply it under your eye area.
5. Take a brush and blend the eyeliner. When you are done blending, take a white eyeshadow and apply it on top of the blended eyeliner. This will make it more vibrant and to make it last longer.
(You should probably do the white eyeliner part before applying brown eyeshadow, but I did this in one sitting so some things are a bit out of order aha...Add more brown eyeshadow if needed)
6. Next, line your eyes.
7. Extend the liner to the inner corners of your eyes for a more almond shape.
8. Line your bottom lash line and water liner and then blend it out.
(Optional) Blend out the inner corner if you would like for a more "natural" gradation especially if you have tapered eyelids like me.
This is how it looks with makeup on both eyes.
9. Fill in eyebrows.
10. Take a white eyeliner or a highlighter and highlight your nose bridge.
11. Blend it out.
12. Take bronzer and apply it on the hollows of your cheeks and under your cheekbones.
Also, apply it around the face like the forehead and jawline. Like how you would normally apply bronzer. Keep applying layers until you have reached your desired color.
12. To make the nose appear even higher contour it. I'm just using bronzer.
13. Be sure to blend it outward to the cheeks.
14. Apply a nude or a light lip color.
15. Draw the deer's nose like so
16. Apply a few white dots on your cheeks
17. Lastly, apply some mascara or falsies and you're done!
Final look again
Here are some up close and personal pictures so you guys can see the makeup better:
And a few silly pictures LOL
I entered this picture to the Nastygal Keep It Weird Contest, but I didn't win. Haha.
Fawn about to sneeze
So yeah! I had a lot of fun doing this tutorial. I was a bit reluctant to wash it off because I liked it that much haha! Hope you guys like this tutorial as much as I did!
Also, some of you probably noticed, I formatted this tutorial differently than how I usually format it. Tell me what you think! Which way do you prefer?
Some of you might be wondering why I didn't just film this tutorial, well, it's because my camera really sucks at recording so until I get a better camera, I don't think I'll be making much makeup tutorial videos, but we'll see ;).
I also recently made a fb page for my blog. Please support me by liking it! Or else I'll feel really awkward that I made a page with no likes...haha...