[Requested] Tutorial: Marina's look in "Lies" MV6:20 PM
Hi! I'm finally posting a long awaited makeup tutorial! This tutorial was requested by my friend Megan. She mentioned that I seem to only do tutorials on Asians and thought that it would be neat to see me do a tutorial on a non-Asian person. So I was like why not? It'll be fun!
- First, I filled in my eyebrows with a light brown eyeshadow. I used "Buck" from the Naked palette. I wasn't confident enough in using a dark color because I don't think I can pull it off. I also arched my brows more to be like Marina's.
- Next, I highlighted my brow bone so it can emphasize on the arch.
- Then, I added eye primer like usual so the eyeshadow will lash longer and be more vibrant.
- After that, I used a light off-white eyeshadow on my eyelids. You can use any whiteish colored eyeshadow.
- Then, take a brown eyeshadow, I am using "Buck" again, and swipe it on the outer V to create a smokey look.
- Then, I took more of the "Buck" eyeshadow to darken my crease. Gently find your eyesocket and apply the eyeshadow there.
- When I was done with that, I brought the color down to my lower lash line and applied on the outer 2/3 of my eye.
- Next, line your eyes and wing it out. If you have trouble winging out your eyeliner all in one step then just line your eyes normally without winging it and then follow your lower lash line to wing it out.
- Then, tight-line the upper waterline. This makes your lashes look thicker and intensify the eyes.
- Then, take a white eyeliner and line your waterline so it can make it seem larger and brighter.
- Curl your lashes.
- Apply mascara and give generous coats if you are not going to use falsies.
- For your bottom lashes to help figure out were the place them use an eyeliner and dot 4 dots.
- Apply your bottom lashes. I did not have any so I improvised and used individual lashes that are meant for the the top lashes. I just cut them so they can be shorter. You can leave them as is, but I felt like they were way too long for my eyes.