[Requested] Tutorial: Park Bom's makeup in "Lollipop"
One of my followers have requested for this tutorial for Park Bom's look from one of the first MV that they debuted - "Lollipop"! Haha this song sure brings back memory~
I tried looking for reference pictures, but they were so hard to find. I only found these so this tutorial will be based on these pictures and their MV. Surprisingly, the gif and the pictures of her with this hair style was only a couple of seconds in the MV. I thought she looked really cute! She should wear her bangs back more frequently like this ^^. Anyway!
Let's get started!
- Start out with eye primer and a teal or blue green color eyeshadow.
- Then, highlight the brow bone with a light colored eyeshadow like white, and line your eyes normally without winging it with a black liquid liner.
- Now this is the tricky part. My eyes are rounder than Park Bom's and she usually have pretty rectangular eyeliner on so that's what I'm trying to do. I winged out my eyeliner by following the natural shape of my eyes. After that, fill it in like so. It should look like a triangle on my top lid.
- Take a black pencil liner and line your bottom lash line and connect the outer corners of the eyes. Now you can tightline or just blink really hard to make the bottom liner get to the top which is what I did.
- Then, take a black eyeshadow and line the lashline about a third in. I squint my eyes a bit because it's easier for me that way. Then, curl the lashes.
- [Optional] Add false lashes
- Now I'm just doing touch ups. To make my eyes more rectangular instead of round, I drew a parallelogram The key thing is to extend the eyeliner so the bottom part of your eye appears straight. Then, I highlighted the inner part of my eyes with a glittery, white eye liner, and I added more of the teal colored eyeshadow to my lids so it can show up more and be more vibrant.
Here's the final look!
Hope you like this tutorial ^-^.
I am open for suggestions for other tutorials or how-to's.
Next tutorial will be on Park Sora's hair style from my previous makeup tutorial.