[TAG] Liebster Award10:33 AM
So... what exactly is the Liebster Award?
• The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
- Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Remember no tag backs!
11 Things About Me:
- My favorite color is teal. (lPretty much any variety of blue-green colors).
- I really like white or cream colored things because it looks simple, clean, and "elegant".
- My biggest insecurity is my height.
- I am the oldest out of my siblings so I have to be the "mom" and the "role model" for them.
- I really like watching tvb dramas. I like the ones that deals with mystery cases or slice of life especially in the historical genre like Virtues of Harmony and the Pillow Case Mystery sequels.
- I really want a nice camera like a Nikon DSLR and a polaroid camera. They've been on my wishlist for like 3 years now.
- I actually like cooking, but most of the time I'm too lazy to cook and the cleaning process at the end just sucks LOL.
- I speak Toi San Wa/Tai San Hua which is basically a ghetto version of Cantonese. I wish I am more fluent in the legit Cantonese.
- The makeup I am currently obsessed over are lipstick products. I want to try out a bunch of them haha.
- I can't swim.
- Eleven is my favorite number.
Questions I need to answer:
- Do you have any supernatural/superstitious beliefs? (Like ghosts/aliens/karma, etc.)
All of the above LOL. The world is a big place so pretty much anything is possible. Also, all of these supernatural/superstitious belief have to have some truth in them since they were passed down from generations to generations.
- What one place in the world would you like to visit, and why?
I actually really want to visit California. The main reason is probably because I've never been to the West Coast and I've met so many people online that are from there. It would be nice to finally meet them and hang out ^^.
- What do you think is your best feature?
I'm not really sure, but I think it's my hair or eyes...or thighs...I don't know (≧∇≦）
- What is the "Most Listened" song in your iTunes/media player?
I don't listen to songs on my iTunes or media player. I mostly listen to my sister's playlists which she basically plays all the time on her computer.
- What is your favourite film, and why?
I never watched an films before, but my favorite movie is Tangled. It's my favorite because I can relate a lot to it and I think Flynn Rider is like the cutest Disney "prince" (along with Aladdin) ^^.
- If you could dye your hair any colour(s), without having to worry about employability, hair damage, or what people would think of you, what would it be?
I want a light ash brown color, so it's basically my hair color now but like...7 shades lighter. XD
- Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to?
I actually like my name. I think "Sandy" suits me really well. If I had to change my name I'll probably change it to "Coco" because I always liked that name and it was my online nickname from like 8th - 10th grade?
- A song that makes you feel nostalgic?
"Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue" - Fahrenheit Fei Lun Hai because that was the phase where I was really into Taiwanese music and dramas x].
- You favourite season, and why?
I love Fall! I love it because I love the fall fashion, and I think I dress the best during the fall seasons. Also, my birthday is in the fall LOL.
- Is there a song you hear a lot that you really hate? If so, what is it?
"We Are Young" - Fun. I mean I like the beginning and all, but when it gets to the part that goes "Tonight~" it's asfkdljfkldfsa. I don't know why it bothers, but it's probably because the radio overplayed this song sooooooooo much before.
- If you could meet ONE of your idols, who would it be and what would you say to them?
I would love to meet Rainie Yang one day. She is still my favorite idol ever since like 8th grade or freshman year of high school LOL. I have no idea what to say to her. I'll probably ask if she can take some pictures with me and an autograph XD.
People I'm tagging:
And yea, that's all I can tag since I don't know much people that have a blogspot that fits the requirements LOL. I tried tagging some people, but I think they changed their urls so I have no idea what they are anymore so yea. If you follow me and would like to do this, then feel free to! Link it to me so I can see it ^^.
Questions you need to answer:
- What is your top three favorite accessories? (necklaces, rings, bracelets, scarves, sunglasses, hats, etc)
- If you could change one physical thing about yourself, what will it be?
- What were you like in high school?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What foods can you cook?
- Do you have a tattoo? If you do, what are they? If you don't, would you want one and what would it be?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is you favorite bubble tea flavor?
- What is one weird thing about you?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you believe in wishes and miracles? Why or why not?
Thanks for reading. ♥
I was tagged by 3hearts7.
I'm sorry that I forgot your name >_<".