2NE1 - I Love You: CL-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
Hey! I haven't been posting much lately since I was busy.
I had some time today and decided to do CL's look from their newest mv. It's from the same mv as the Minzy-inspired look I did last week. Remember how I couldn't decide which look to do so I did both (≧∇≦).
Here are the reference pictures I used:
- First Row: Prep eyes with eye primer. Take a blue eyeliner and draw a line out that follows your natural bottom lash line and bring it upwards.
- Second Row: Connect the end of the line you just created with your blue eyeliner to the inner corner of your eyes. Now fill it in. Then, take some dark grey eyeshadow (I'm using "Gunmetal" from NAKED palette) and darken the blue eyeliner. The reason I did this is to make it last longer and because I saw a hint of blue in my reference photos. After you're done, take a black eyeliner and do the same thing you did on your top lids, but follow the natural curve of your upper lash line and go downwards.
- Third Row: Now line your bottom lash line and tightline your top lids. This will intensify the eyes, make your lashes look fuller, and make your eyes a bit smaller which is perfect for me since my eyes are more round and CL's are more narrow. Then, take a dark grey color and smudge your bottom lash line for a smokey effect.
- Fourth Row: Line your eyes. Don't wing it out. Also, CL's eyes are lined all the way to the corner of her eyes and has a little point on the inner corners so I did the same. The point also makes your eyes look more narrow and more "squinty".
- Fifth Row: Take a glitter white eyeshadow or eyeliner and highlight the inner corners. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
- Sixth Row: Apply false lashes if you want. I cut my fake lash in half and made demi-lashes instead. Now you're done! ☆ (⌒▽⌒)☆
For the lips I used a nude lipstick. I used Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee. You can use any nude, peachy colors for your lips.
Here are some final look picture:
This look was a bit hard for me to do because my eyes are a lot rounder than CL's and I have double/tapered eyelids when CL's has monolids. This look mainly focuses on making the your eyes look more wide and narrow for that "sexy" looking eyes. When you are done you would notice that your bottom lashline area look straight instead of slanted if you have Asian eyes LOL.
I also felt kinda "ghetto" because of the hoop earring I wore. They're actually my sister's that I borrowed for this look XD.
Hope this tutorial helps! Also, feel free to leave comments, questions, or suggestions!
Thank you! (⌒_⌒)