Day 03: Any look with a bold lipstick
So I had nothing to do today so I decided to do one of the looks for the Makeup Challenge. I was already playing with makeup so why not?
Here is the look I came up with. Hope you guys like it! (=^･^=).
If you guys didn't know. I'm actually a cat and sometimes I can't control my cat features from randomly appearing like when I'm taking pictures.
This was an accident. I didn't photoshop my eyes like that. I think I moved my pupils in the middle of taking this picture so this is how it turned out. This picture look a bit freaky, but I like it haha. (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ
A close up shot of my floral head piece.
(Please excuse my roots ^_^;)
I felt kinda like a hippie camwhoring with the head piece hehe.
I made it ヾ(＠⌒__⌒＠)ノ.
I think it turned out pretty nice since this is my first time DIYing something like this.
- NAKED palette: Buck&Dark Horse for eyebrows
- NAKED 2 palette: Booty Call for browbone and Pistol&Half Baked for eyelids
- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Espresso
- L'oreal Paris Infalliable - Golden Sage (Greenish color)
- NYC Color Wheel - Pink Cheek Glow
- L'oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
- Sonia Kashuk Concealer palette - Hidden Agenda
- Revlon Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie